Coinbase is a very user-friendly platform for trading Crypto. You can redeem your COIN in the COIN app for XYO, BTC, or ETH and have those tokens sent directly to your Coinbase account. This can be done without any hassle of retrieving your public wallet address, too!
Redemptions from COIN to Coinbase will result in a Gas-free option to redeem your COIN.
Getting Started with Coinbase
To create an account with Coinbase, you will want to use this link: http://coinbase-consumer.sjv.io/xBbb5
When starting an account with Coinbase, they will want to get to know who you are and set up Two-factor authorization to ensure security. Be sure to not share the special code you receive by text, as this is your secret password to get into your Coinbase wallet each time you visit. Follow the prompts provided.
Coinbase account created ☑️
You do not need to hook up your bank or PayPal account in Coinbase if not required, as you are only receiving XYO, BTC, or ETH tokens at the time of redemption in COIN. Feel free to add your banking information when you are looking to purchase tokens inside Coinbase later on.
In order to Redeem your XYO, BTC, or ETH assets to this newly made Coinbase account, please add your Coinbase email on your redemption details in COIN before you request to redeem COIN for XYO, BTC, or ETH.
1. Tap the Profile icon in the top left corner of the COIN App, and then tap Redeem Details
2. Tap the Pencil icon for Coinbase Email, and type in your Coinbase email.
3. Tap Update, and check your email inbox for a verification email from COIN. This step must be completed, otherwise, your entry will not be saved to the COIN app.
4. Tap the verification link in your email, and check your COIN app redemption details to ensure your entry has been saved.
5. All done! When you are ready to redeem assets to Coinbase, you will verify you want to use your Coinbase option. Ready to redeem?