The redeem price of XYO, ETH, and BTC are determined by taking the highest of the current price, the avg of the previous day's price, and the last 7 day avg price.
In order to withdraw or redeem your digital assets, you must meet these requirements:
- Have a COIN account
- The account is 2 weeks old
- Mined at least 10,000.00 COIN Tokens
- Have an external wallet that is capable of receiving XYO/ETH/BTC Tokens
- Have not requested a withdrawal in the past 2 weeks
The entire process could take a business day or two. If you meet those requirements, please see the withdrawal instructions below.
Submit a Redeem request
- Tap the assets bar where the total COIN collected is displayed.
- Tap "Redeem" next to the digital asset you would like to request a withdrawal for.
- If you have met the above requirements, an email will be sent to you with a link to a web page where you can login and provide your wallet address.
Making an external wallet
If you'll be withdrawing digital assets, you need to make sure you have an external wallet that can hold your assets. XYO Tokens are an ERC-20 Token, so if you want to hold XYO Tokens, then you will need to make sure your wallet is ERC-20 Compatible. We often suggest Trust Mobile Wallet or MetaMask Chrome extension for a new wallet that can hold ERC-20 Tokens. Trust is a smartphone app, and MetaMask can be used on the computer. We have extensive PDF instructions to assist you in making a wallet! Click the links below to view them: