- Open COIN and make sure you're logged in to the correct account.
- Select the button on the bottom left of your screen with the orange box and parachute.
- Select how much COIN you want to geodrop. Slide the slider from the left to the right to increase the number.
- You can select where you want to drop your COIN. Current will drop the COIN where you're at right now. Any will drop the COIN on a random tile.
- If you want to geodrop your COIN to someone specific, enter the email address associated with their COIN account under Restrict to Email.
- If you want to add a comment on your geodrop, enter a note under Note.
- Fee? Nope! Geodropping is currently a free service of the COIN app – enjoy!
- Select CANCEL if you change your mind or DONE if you're ready to geodrop.
- Make it rain!
If you would like to recall a geodrop, you may as long as it's still active and has not been mined. Simply navigate below the orange box and parachute, select the drop you wish to recall, and select RECALL DROP.
Important: Don't count on being able to recall a public geodrop! Only geodrop if you don't mind losing the COIN you drop.
If you wish to view your history of Geoclaiming, Geodropping, and Geomining, visit here: my.coinapp.co