If you need to remove or replace the battery in your Sentinel, you'll need to open the device. You can do this easily with a coin. (The money, not our app!)
- Identify the small opening on the side of your Sentinel
- Insert the coin into the opening
- Twist to the right until you hear a pop
- Twist to the left until you hear a pop
- Remove the coin and use your fingers to pry open the device until both sides have disconnected.
IMPORTANT: The battery size of SentinelX is CR3032. Avoid getting the much smaller CR2032! It's a common lithium-ion cell, you can order them easily from popular online stores at a reasonable price.
Identify the small opening on the side of your Sentinel
Insert the coin into the opening